Attorney J. Quentin Simon can protect your rights as an injured person and ensure you receive the compensation you need in a variety of personal injury claims, including:
Contact a Louisiana Personal Injury Lawyer: Serving Lafayette and its Surrounding Communities
- Wrongful death/Survival action: Our personal injury firm handles wrongful death lawsuits and survival actions that arise from fatal accidents. We offer compassionate guidance to family members who have lost loved ones to medical malpractice and in car accidents, truck accidents, aviation accidents and accidents occurring on navigable waters.
- Car accidents: We handle motor vehicle accidents that were caused by the negligence of other motorists and highway defects. We help people who were injured on roadways such as Interstate 10, Interstate 12, Highway 90 and Interstate 49. Our firm helps people who have sustained serious injuries or injuries from low-impact crashes, and people who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
- Truck accidents: J. Quentin Simon at J. Minos Simon Ltd has extensive knowledge of the regulations and duties imposed on truckers and trucking companies. When truckers and trucking companies overlook these regulations and duties, innocent motorists can be catastrophically injured. Our firm, J. Minos Simon Ltd can protect your rights as an injured person and hold negligent truckers and trucking companies accountable.
- Truck safety and accident laws in Louisiana: Our firm has specific knowledge of the ways in which sugar cane trucks cause injuries to people driving on I-10 and I-49. We analyze all elements of the accident and bring to light the cause of the accident.
- Motorcycle accidents: A motorcycle accident can result in serious, long-term injury or death. J. Quentin Simon offers dedicated and experienced legal help to motorcycle accident victims.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: We protect the rights of cyclists, runners, walkers and pedestrians who have sustained injuries while on a bike or on foot. J. Minos Simon Ltd is knowledgeable about the laws in place to protect bikers and pedestrians.
- Offshore Injury: Maritime law is applied to maritime accidents - injuries that occur in or over navigable waters and offshore. J. Quentin Simon and J. Minos Simon Ltd handles claims arising under the Jones Act and the general maritime law, that involve injuries incurred on oil rigs, ships, vessels and other watercraft or water equipment, including claims for aviation and helicopter injuries that occur over or upon navigable waterways. Contact us today to speak with a maritime / offshore injury attorney.
- Product liability: If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, our firm would like to speak with you. We can determine responsibility on the part of the product designer, manufacturer or retailer and obtain fair compensation on your behalf.
If you have been injured by the negligence of another person or entity, choose a personal injury law firm with a long-standing reputation. Contact our Louisiana maritime / offshore injury accidents attorney
at the law office of J. Minos Simon Ltd. today to schedule your free consultation. You may also call 337-235-3200 to discuss your specific situation with an attorney